Topics You'd Want to See Covered?

Home Forums Last Podcast on the Left Topics You'd Want to See Covered?

This topic contains 48 replies, has 44 voices, and was last updated by  noise27 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • Author

SlowTalkingMorris
    Participant

What are some topics you would like to see the guys cover on the show in the future?

Specific or broad, ghosts to aliens, let’s get some occult brainstorming going on!

Cassius
    Participant

An episode on ancient killers would be cool. Locusta, Bathory, Robespierre, etc.

There are also some interesting serial murderers who are a bit lesser known they have not covered yet. Kuklinski, Kraft, Corrl.

Coming off the more serious stuff more cryptid/mystery episodes would be wonderful! Loch Ness Monster, famous disappearances, and weird cases like the toynbee tiles and lori erica ruff.

SlowTalkingMorris
    Participant

I’d definitely love more cryptid dedicated episodes. As well as mysterious and creepy places.
    Shadow people could be its own episode as well. They cover so many broad topics that it would be easy to zero in on more specific sub sections of them, maybe a folklore series covering things like the Wild Hunt or Black Dogs. And since they already did a mysterious recordings episode, maybe a mysterious sightings episode would be possible, covering things like the Black Knight Satellite.

anothatguy
    Participant

I would love to hear them take on Rasputin.

MeatyUrologist
    Participant

Serial killer nurse Charles Cullen. The book, The Good Nurse, was fantastic, and actually had me laughing out loud several times, just because of what an insanely stupid situation the whole thing was.

sarah
    Participant

aliens! I love how pumped Henry gets

also one of my favorite episodes was the one where they discussed the previous year and all the crazy events… maybe they would like to discuss current events from time to time?

I’d love to hear more about demonic possession.

love them! love the show!!

pancho_holypants
    Participant

The Phoenix Lights!

utterlyguitarded
    Participant

I would love to hear the guys’ take on the “Zebra Murders”, from the early 70’s in San Francisco.
    I read the book, “Zebra”, by Clark Howard as a kid, and it was absolutely terrifying! I had nightmares for weeks, I probably shouldn’t have been reading such graphic true crime at the age of 11, oops.
    Here’s the first paragraph from the Wiki:

The “Zebra” murders were a string of racially motivated murders that took place in San Francisco, California, from October 1973 to April 1974. A group of male Black Muslims who called themselves the “Death Angels” committed at least 16 murders and 8 attempted murders. However, some authorities believe they may have killed as many as 80 or more victims.[1]

deadloser
    Participant

Current supposed serial killer stuff would be awesome

uticasteamhams
    Participant

I think they should do the East Area Rapist/Original Night Stalker. It’s a crazy case of violent escalation and linking cases through DNA and they still remain at large.

c0nmike
    Participant

Church of The Subgenius pretty please.

Craig.K
    Participant

They did the Zebra murders.Episode 92 on iTunes.

I’d love to hear one on Donald ‘pee wee’ Gaskins,just a completely sick and disgusting individual,that i would like Henry to make me laugh about.

ksuratte
    Participant

Flat Earth Conspiracy
    The Mothman
    Lyme Disease biological weapon conspiracy
    Crazy Internet shit
    Red Haired Giants (Wisconsin/Illinois)
    Deep Web
    Supposed Moon landing Hoax
    Kurt Cobain MURDERED AS FUCK

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  ksuratte.

coloradokush
    Participant

Kurt Cobain conspiracy
    Deep web
    Church of Scientology
    The mormon religion

coloradokush
    Participant

And the DC sniper

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.