Topics You'd Want to See Covered?

Home Forums Last Podcast on the Left Topics You'd Want to See Covered?

This topic contains 48 replies, has 44 voices, and was last updated by  noise27 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author

CameronKile
    Participant

The Bell Witch

LevronShades
    Participant

Hey guys. Big fan of the show. I’d like to see more aliens! I love how amped Henry gets. Also would love to see more asian cults. I lived in asia for 5 years and aum shinrikyo have been some of my favorite episodes. Especially all the characters and impressions.

RougeLeader
    Participant

Hey guys I’d love to see these three topics become episodes in the future

1.Black River falls Wisconsin idk where to begin with this one it has everything Black River Falls fell victim to a severe diphtheria epidemic, the local economy collapsed following the shutdown of a mining business, a serial arsonist terrorized the community, a lunatic claiming to act under God’s orders held 26 people hostage at the local church, two children murdered a farmer, a number of infants were abandoned or killed, and an undercurrent of violence and madness seemed to taint all aspects of the town’s history. It also has more murders, ghosts, and dwarves.

2. The Loch Ness Monster I mean you literally have to besides Big Foot Nessie is the most popular Cryptid out there.

3. Vlad the Impaler he’s definitely one of biggest heavy hitters of all time and is what spawned count Dracula and after the Ripper episodes I know you guys could kick ass with it.

noise27
    Participant

What about the servant girl annihilator case from the 1880s in Austin Texas?

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.