Topics You'd Want to See Covered?

Home Forums Last Podcast on the Left Topics You'd Want to See Covered?

This topic contains 73 replies, has 66 voices, and was last updated by  Bob Sneider 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 61 through 74 (of 74 total)
  • Author

Rose_mAcAbre
    Participant

Denis Nilsen

Rose_mAcAbre
    Participant

davemoppert
    Participant

You guys should do a show on Bill Cooper – illuminate, aliens, and the weird circumstances around his death. Killed by the government?

alice.constance
    Participant

The listenerpastas were so good. I’d love to also put my story forward.

Trafalgar
    Participant

Chaos Magic update! How it’s helped or hurt and if magic has ever come a’calling around your house? I am currently reading Condensed Chaos and was interested to hear about any encounters with “strangeness” since using Chaos Magic?

Egobeats
    Participant

CERN, Saturn worship, mandela effect

Bumblebutt
    Participant

Death metal related church burnings.
    Rasputin.
    Viking torture methods.
    Zombie movies, infected vs. living dead.
    Shamanism, ancient and modern.

Fletcherjaquith
    Participant

I think Gary Gilmore would be very interesting, Only killed 2 people but the court case was quite wild. Also Norman Mailer’s The Executioners Song would be good source for some info

RioSanDiego93
    Participant

I would love for the guys to do the Shanghai Tunnels in the Pacific Northwest! Haunted and still around. You name it- international sex trafficking, occult, and corruption. I can see Marcus sinking his teeth in and Henry enjoying the conspiracies… 🙂

shanoshandsoffate
    Participant

Mwtara30
    Participant

Robert Berdella AKA the Kansas City butcher…dudes totally fucked..an also claimed to be inspired to kill by the book the collector..just like Leonard Lake and Charles Ng.

Mwtara30
    Participant

Robert Berdela AKA the Kansas City butcher…dudes totally fucked..an also claimed to be inspired to kill by the book the collector..just like Leonard Lake and Charles Ng.

Wookalar
    Participant

Joseph Roy Metheny just died in prison this past weekend, Baltimore killer who served up his victims as BBQ.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4769618/Baltimore-serial-killer-SOLD-victims-BBQ-dies.html

Bob Sneider
    Participant

I got my recomidations right here.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSAl4KZC13k

Not my video, and do support the makers.

Viewing 14 posts - 61 through 74 (of 74 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.