You guys are amazingly funny – how can help promote you?

Home Forums Roundtable of Gentleman You guys are amazingly funny – how can help promote you?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  rakesh23 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

HeartyChortle
    Participant

What’s up fellas?

First, You gentleman give me quite the hearty chortle from time to time I must say! Whether I’m at work, on the road, or my personal favorite, listening while taking a hit of the bong and surprise! … taking a dump (Poop). I would love to help get the word out about you guys, as I am sure others would like to get involved as well. Thanks boys and I would love to hear from you guys. Cheers!

AJ
    *I own an art company called Handpainted Co. Or for short, HPco (Facebook.com/HANDPAINTEDCO). We specialize in both custom hand artwork(canvass, skateboards, surfboards, murals…anything) and Graphic Design. I would be more than happy to promote and help out in any way I can. I know the fans are behind me – your shows, your topics of conversation , those Zebrowski things, are damn funny. LET US KNOW!

rakesh23
    Participant

It is really beauty of some website that makes you get gta v money cheat and clear all the coming stages of the GTA.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.